- INFORMATION FOR THE USER
LURRA ITSASOA, SL, hereinafter the DATA CONTROLLER, is the controller of the user’s personal data and informs them that said data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of physical persons in respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, and they are therefore provided with the following information about the processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The processing operations envisaged are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications to be made. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and related to its products and services, or to its employees or suppliers with whom it has reached some kind of promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Execution of statistical studies.
- Processing of orders, applications or any type of request that is made by the user using any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Delivering the website newsletter.
Criteria for the keeping of the data: It will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data may be communicated to companies of the group for the same purpose.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and to limit or object to its processing.
- Right to bring a claim before the Inspection Authority (agpd.es) if they consider that the processing is not legal.
Contact details for exercising their rights::
Postal address: LURRA ITSASOA, SL. Murcia, 51 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat (BARCELONA)
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or set out in downloaded forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are required in order for the service provider to process their request, the entry of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to the same.
THE DATA CONTROLLER informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever some kind of transfer of personal data is performed, they will be previously asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent. All the data requested via the website are obligatory, as they are necessary to provide the User with the best possible service. If all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to the user’s requirements.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the DATA CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data it controls, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and in an adequate, pertinent way limited to that necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
THE DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and that it has communicated sufficient information to them so that they can exercise them.
This message and its attachments may contain confidential information, it not being permitted to communicate, reproduce or distribute the same. If you are not the end addressee, delete it and inform us by return. In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection, GDPR, we inform you that personal data will be processed under the responsibility of LURRA ITSASOA, SL for the sending of communications about our products and services and will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest for this and they will not be transferred to third parties, save legal obligation. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, deletion, limitation and objection by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you consider that the processing does not conform to current regulations, you can file a claim with the control authority at www.agpd.es.